Developing a Sharing Schedule is crucial for Social media engagement
Engagement is the key which is driving the business of social media marketing. With the rising popularity of social media channels, the brands are focusing on their content strategy and spinning around the commercials and campaigns around them. Social media has made the sharing of content quite easy and also a challenging task as the same time. With the diminishing attention span of the audience, it has become a challenge for the brands to get the eyes rolling.
What happens when we share a link to that post a second time the next day? Does the traffic double? Based on the law of diminishing returns, no. That’s not quite what happens during the second round. But that can’t be station if the same effort is done third time.
To begin sharing your content over social media more than once, you need to develop a simple schedule that will provide some guidelines for how often you want to share your content on each network. With this schedule, you will be tackling questions like:
• How often can I share this on each network? What is acceptable?
• Is there a preferred time of day that I want to keep in mind?
• How long will my content be fresh, or shareable?
• How much time should I put between each new social message?
• What are some ways I can create variety in my social sharing schedule?
A well-executed schedule may look something like this:
1. On publish – Social message sent when blog post goes live
2. Same day – Initial social messages trickle out to your accounts over the next 2-3 hours
3. Next day – Messages are shared again on the appropriate social channels
4. Next week – Another series of messages are pre-scheduled and sent the following week
5. Next month – Even more social messages are pre-scheduled for the following month
6. Next – Optionally, additional messages can be scheduled for the three-month mark or beyond
Although not a rocket science, this needs a careful observation of the customers’ semantic and research about the target audience apart from innovation in content. Contact professionals at Credence Digital to get effective social media marketing in Montreal.