Credence Digital Marketing requests you to read this section carefully before accessing and utilizing this website or placing any order with Credence. By placing an order with Credence Digital Marketing, you signify your acceptance to all the terms and conditions laid by Credence.
Search Engine Optimization Terms
Credence Digital Marketing expects its clients to abide by the following terms and conditions in order to achieve the best possible search engine optimization results.
- Before availing the SEO services of Credence, the client must agree not to have created any duplicate sites, web pages, redirects or doorway pages. The company must not use any spamming techniques/ tools or has exchanged links which can impact adversely on the ranking of the website.
- Clients must understand that Credence does not hold any control over the policies and ranking algorithms of search engines.
- You understand that search engines or the directory resources at their sole discretion, may exclude your website at any time. Some of the directory websites may reject or take months to list your website.
- Credence will not be at fault if there are any fluctuations in the ranking of the website because of search engine ranking algorithm changes or competitors efforts.
- Credence does not guarantee NO.1 position or steady top rankings for the websites.
- Our Search Engine Optimization package does not include pay per click or any other paid directory or submission charges. Any extra services requested by client will include extra fees apart from the fees quoted for the requested SEO services.
- All SEO fees are payable in full, in advance and non refundable under any circumstances. In case there is a delay in monthly payment for more than two consecutive months, Credence holds the right to stop the monthly SEO work for the website.
- Client may cancel the SEO project at any time. Please be informed that no refunds shall be made for remaining months or time left in a current month.
- Credence requests its clients to keep the confidentiality of fees, services and other relevant information while availing their SEO services. Credence reserves the right to modify its terms and condition at any time without any prior notification.
- Credence cannot be held responsible for any change that is made to the website by any other agency that can affect its ranking on search engines.
- Credence holds the right to withdraw its SEO services if the client uses unethical SEO techniques or if it finds that the client’s actions can tamper Credence’s reputation and business prospects.
- If the client’s website goes offline for more than 7 consecutive days, Credence can terminate the SEO services for the website.
Web Design and Development Terms
- 50% of the agreed web design or development fees must be made by the client once he/she agrees to start the project with Credence. The client needs to make the payment for the remaining amount after the project is completed.
- Credence reserves the right not to start the project work until the agreed partial payment is made in full. The deposit fee is refundable only under the condition when Credence fails to complete its commitments in the agreed timeframe.
- The deposit is not refundable if the web design and development project has started and the client terminates the project with no fault of Credence Digital Marketing.
- The cost of purchasing or creating any videos/ images, web hosting or domain registration is not included in the quoted fees of Credence.
- Credence requests its clients to provide full support from their end when their work of web design and development is going on. The clients are requested to furnish all the required information about their business including any specific photographs, logo, images and business aims with Credence in the first week of the project.
- All the relevant information related to their business must be provided by the client on time so that the work is completed in the agreed deadlines. In case Client does not supply requested items or any other related information on time, Credence holds the right to extend the agreed deadlines of the project.
- Clients are given the privilege to offer their inputs while Credence works on their web design and development project. Credence allows its clients the flexibility to discuss about any changes that they want in the designing and development of their websites.
- In case the client requests ‘major’ or ‘additional’ changes that are not the part of the agreed scope, an extra fee will be charged to incorporate the changes.
- Credence entertains feedbacks from its clients while the subsequent phases of the project are being completed. The client should appoint a single point of contact to interact with Credence on regular basis to expedite the feedback process.
- Credence cannot be held responsible if there is a delay in work due to insufficient information or no support provided by the client. If there is a delay in work for more than 2 weeks or the project is stopped from client’s end for an indefinite period of time, Credence holds the right to request the complete payment of the project.
- Clients will be given a period of 15 days to review the design and development work once it is completed. The client must report any discrepancies or changes within 15 days review period. If there is no notification from client about any unsatisfactory work, the project is deemed to have been approved.
- Credence will invoice the client for the balance payment after the review period. Client must pay the remaining fees within 2 weeks of the invoice date.
- Credence Digital Marketing expects its clients to protect all the intellectual properties of Credence. Any design work or confidential information including technical specifications, applications, pricing information must not be shared or passed to any third parties or outside agency without its consent.
- The above terms and conditions set forth the entire understanding between Credence Digital Marketing and the client for building a long term and successful business relationship.